Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome Blake "Bean" Joseph Anderson


We'd like to welcome and introduce Blake Joseph Anderson (aka Bean).   
Born: Jan. 17th 2009 @ 7:36 pm Kadlec Richland.
Weight: 9lbs. 4oz. (Yes you read that right)
Height: 20.25 in
Head: HUGE!!! (Think toddler size)
We took him home last night (1/18/09) and he kinda slept in his crib. He doesn't cry very loud, but he squeaks a lot.  

He is welcomed by his brother and sisters; Jessa, Ethan, and Kadie. 

Karen will add more pictures...I was just in a hurry to get my two cents in.  WELCOME BEAN WE LOVE YOU!!!!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Wow that was a BIG baby! And poor Karen isn't very big, I hope you're in one peice! How fun to find that you too have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited that you guys have a blog! Congrats on the new baby boy!! He's adorable and I like the name Blake. Hope you are recovering well Karen! I'm looking forward to more pictures!
    -Ashley (Murphey) Barnes
    www.curtandash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you guys! How exciting. Hope everyone is doing well. This is the biggest one yet, right? Call me when you feel up to it, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, congrats on the new little guy. He is cute! Thanks for sending me your blog. Once again, congrats!

    ReplyDelete